Because, what if you can?
If you want different results you have to do different things. 2016 maybe just another year from a linear time perspective but it COULD be the year when you have a break through moment.
Some of us have ideas of what that could be but we may not be sure how to go about achieving them. Some of us might be working towards making that happen but would like it to come to us as of yesterday. While some of us might not know for sure what we’d like to see happen but know that something needs to change.
In the scheme of things, it’s all good and each of those attitudes is spot on. Why? Because each of those serve a specific purpose. So long as you are clear what each of those approaches will get you, please continue to do them, like I said, it’s all good.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results – Albert Einstein
If you want to bring a new output into the mix there is only one sure thing that will bring you different results; changing the input.
This could be doing something differently or thinking differently or feeling differently. Whatever is going into the process needs an upgrade.
Why should you bother re-thinking your process (thinking, feeling or doing)?
Because What If You Can:
So you see, the list is endless.
Your move. Because Actual, Only You Can.
Your Gift Links!
In honor of new actions, here a list of free stuff from a bunch of very talented and committed coach buddies. Sometimes, just reading a different point of view can bring in new ideas!
1. Elaine C Torrance-Gingrich gives you the tricks for Attracting Abundance
2. Janette Dalgliesh shares the How to’s for Identify Shifting
3. Get the 5 Star Marriage that you want with Maggie Reyes simple guide
4. Get my Two (goals) In Ten (weeks), a DIY tool to prioritize goals and track it to completion.
5. Sherry Trentini shows us the power of Intentional Gratitude
6. Healing a broken Heart? Read what Cindie Chavez has to say about that.
7. Lisa Cavallaro shares her secrets for parenting defiant kids
8. Anne Bolender leads the way to getting clarity on your Core values