For Deliberate Creators and believers of Law of Attraction, knowing all the information that is out there can be detrimental to them manifesting quickly. There are multiple books, authors, exercises, videos, all giving details on how LOA works. It can get to be too much sometimes.
Once you know that your active thoughts become your reality, it can get a bit worrying when you have thoughts about things you don’t want in your experience.
As a result, you think you are being good when you keep thinking of things that you do want and you start doing everything to make that happen. Every waking hour it’s on your mind and you have your rituals and routines to make sure your vibration is not off and your thoughts stay on point.
Without realizing it, you have gone so deep that you are now thinking thoughts from a ‘lack of’ point of view. We become obsessed and are on the constant watch. Has it has shown up yet?
Has that happened to you? Probably, at some point.
A friend of mine has been trying to have another baby. The first child was conceived within weeks of them deciding to start a family but now that she wants in more than anything else, it’s a different story.
A fellow coach is so aware of the number of clients she keeps getting and the fact that she is tired, that guess what? More of them show up to hire her. She is deciding to close practice for a while so that she can get that break that she wants.
This is not uncommon; we tend to trigger the ‘needy’ vibration when we are very close to the outcome. And as a result till we carry that vibration, we see more of it in our reality.
So how am I dealing with this?
One word - SURRENDER.
I remind myself that today is another day for miracles to happen. I have been given the gift of another day to be the best me that I can be. I get to do what I am passionate about, I coach; I get another day with my husband, family, friends, favourite TV shows!
You get the picture – Let it go. Find your release, Surrender.
I am now saying yes to every opportunity that life gives me. I now move to a new city, take up a new role with a company, I start my yoga practice in a new place and of course continue my life’s work of Coaching people.
Life is actual perfect; you just need to make a list from time to time to remind yourself about it.
•Surrender to the now
•Make Peace with where you are now
•Trust and Let go
•Live your Passion everyday
Here’s to you and me and our wonderful journey together!
The last few days I have had to make a choice and it’s not an easy one, to say the least. To be honest, when you are this close to the situation, there is so much mind chatter in so little time, that it becomes increasing difficult to know which one is your true voice.
So as I work my way to making my choice, I thought I’d share with you the 7 things you should keep in mind while making a decision.
These are my top tips when making a tough decision (or any choice for that matter!)
1) Get Coached:Many folks oversee this crucial element at a time when we could use an unbiased perspective. Find a Coach that you trust and whose values you admire. A coach can provide an environment where you can discuss openly your true feelings, without judgement. You don’t have to prove anything and your coach will be your biggest champion.
2) Keep others out of the equation:‘What will they say?’, ‘How will they feel?’, ‘What will they think of me?’. This is a trap you don’t want to fall into. Keep others opinions out for the time being. People can get stuck doing things they don’t want to because that is what everyone expects them to do. Not us!
3) Align your decisions with your Core values:Your decisions cannot be outside of your core values. It won’t work for long. Whatever you choose they have to stay aligned with your personal values. If you don’t know your core values, it’s worth doing an exercise and figuring out what yours are.
4) Commit to your happiness:Make a promise to yourself that you will always stay in situations that make your happy. And keep that promise and see yourself flourish in the decisions you make.
5) Be Flexible, things change:Everything we know is energy and energy needs to be in motion. Your decisions are not your life; they are what give you life experiences. If you aren’t happy with your decisions, Change it.
6) Don’t be too hard on yourself:When you do change your mind, it doesn’t make you a failure. We all try and plan the road we intend to take but sometimes there are new layouts, twists and turns. Give yourself a break, will you?
7) Choose the 2nd best option:Courage comes in all forms. We hope we could see everything in black and white but sometimes we aren’t ready to see. And sometimes the bravest thing you can do is to choose the second best option. And that’s OK!
Thank heavens for my mentor coach, Lisa Hayes. Sorting my mind chatter without her would be unnecessarily stressful! I continue to ask for guidance and looking for any signs to move forward. Like me, I hope you use these tips to make decisions easy!